The Original Merino Toddler Sleeping Bag With Feet!
The older sibling to our multi award winning Merino Baby Sleeping Bags, these natural and luxurious Merino Toddler Sleeping Bags with feet fit from age 2 to 5+ and are designed to follow the changing needs of your little one along the way. The clever evolutive design makes for an ideal transition from a traditional sleeping bag style, allowing for toes to be drawn up into the sleeping bag if desired. Alternatively for little ones that prefer to keep their feet out, the extra long fold down cuffs can be adjusted to cover toes. As we all know, when not sleeping, toddlers love to be on the move, so the addition of foot holes and shaped leg area allow them that precious freedom of movement, ensuring they are safe and cosy both in and out of bed.
Each sleeping bag is lined with our signature 240gsm double knitted merino, offering optimal comfort, balancing body temperature and improving sleep quality. The outer of the sleep bag is made from 100% Organic Cotton - natural, pure and cloud soft to snuggle into. Superlove Merino toddler sleeping bags can be worn year round without the need for different tog value bags or the use of fillers or padding. Ideal for use in room temperatures ranging from 16 to 27°C.
See the Temperature & TOG Guide for a guide to choosing the right sleeping bag for your little one and layering for year round comfort.
- Made with a super-soft 100% Organic Cotton outer and a substantial 100% Superfine Merino inner lining – the key to the cosy yet breathable micro-climate
- Is equivalent to Tog range of 0.7 - 2.5 for use between 16 - 27°C
- Naturally wicks any dampness away from skin for all night comfort
- Foldable extra long merino foot cuffs help adjust length for smaller children, whilst also extending fit right through to 5 years+
- May be worn with feet inside the bag for sleep, or feet through the integrated cuffs.
- Full length front YKK zip (with cover) for ease of dressing
- Merino is naturally antibacterial, simply air between uses to refresh
- Machine wash as needed and can be tumble dried
- Kind to delicate skin and suitable for children with skin conditions such as eczema
- Designed and made to the highest quality standards in Great Britain
- ZQ, GOTS & Bluesign certified - Your guarantee that Superlove products are the best quality and produced ethically, with the highest animal welfare standards, free of chemical nasties and made in eco-responsible manufacturing environments.
- Proprietary Design exclusive to Superlove - EUIPO Registered Design
Merino wool has a superior ability to breathe and naturally regulates both moisture and temperature, creating a cosy micro-climate around your little one and keeping them super snug and comfortable all night, yet without risk of overheating. It is thanks to the incredible natural attributes of merino wool that studies show children's sleep patterns improve. Little ones who sleep in merino have been found to settle more quickly, sleep more deeply and for longer.
Read more about the latest research on Merino wool and sleep here
Sleeping Bag Sizing
These sleeping bags are designed to suit toddlers and children as their mobility increases. At the earlier end of the age range, many children will still like to draw their feet up and into the bag when they sleep, others may prefer to keep feet in the cuffs and so cuffs can be folded down to cover toes at night if desired.