This soft and natural 100% merino baby bodysuit is made in Britain from our signature Superwool® and makes an ideal first layer for newborns and babies. Super versatile, it can be worn on own, layered under clothing or as snuggly nightwear. Superlove merino is like no other, luxuriously soft, highly substantial and toasty warm - yet incredibly lightweight and comfortable against new skin. Highly breathable, Merino baby clothing helps little ones to naturally regulate their body temperature - so they stay cosy and comfortable without risk of overheating. Merino means perfect comfort day and night, whatever the weather.
- Superwool®. Our extra generous 240gsm merino is like no other, especially designed for cool climates and double knitted for extra warmth and softness.
- Perfect comfort - we use only the very best Superfine merino wool so it is silky soft and totally itch free.
- Fold over scratch mitt / hand cosy - just fold it over to create a warm & comfy hand covering.
- The natural elasticity of merino gives extra room to grow and makes changing super easy.
- We use only YKK snap fastenings and minimized them to just 2 - further streamlining dressing & changing.
No irritating labels or toxic heat transfers. Instead garment info is gently hand printed into the neck with gentle baby safe Oeko-Tex inks.
- Merino Wool wicks moisture away from skin for true comfort and it stays toasty warm even when wet.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried.
- Naturally antibacterial and stain resistant.
- Superlove Merino is naturally rated between UPF 30 and 50+
- Superlove products are 100% ethical - this means happy sheep (mulesing free), sustainably farmed, free of chemical nasties and produced in manufacturing environments that are both fair and environmentally responsible.
Superlove products are designed to last. Merino wool has excellent natural stretch so often your little one can keep wearing their Superlove garment well beyond the age stated on the label. Lengths (including sleeve and torso) are quite generous, so referring to our size guide below will help you determine the best fit. Your child's height gives the best indication of which size to buy.
|Newborn to 3 Months
||48 - 67
||3 - 7 kg (6lb 10oz - 15lb - 6oz)
|3 to 6 Months
||55 - 74
||5 - 9 kg (11lb - 22lb)
|6 to 12 Months
||62 - 82
||7 - 12kg (15lb 6oz - 26lb 6oz)