These sweet little pixie style hats are essential in preventing heat loss from baby's head. Keeping the fontanelle & ears covered with a layer of our signature extra warm merino, ensures baby stays cosy even in the middle of winter, whilst the breathable merino prevents overheating and ensures comfort and softness against new skin. A classic style for newborns and perfect as a gift, the soft and super stretchy merino ensures a great fit, and looks so very cute. Superlove merino is like no other. Our super generous 240gsm double knit is warm and extra thick - whilst feeling lightweight and silky soft against the skin.
Superlove products are ethically produced from farm to finish - This means happy & free ranging sheep (who are never mulesed), sustainable farming practices and garments that are free of chemical nasties and made (by grown ups) in the United Kingdom in environmentally responsible manufacturing facilities. All our products carry both ZQ and Bluesign accreditation
- 100% Superfine Merino Wool, double knitted for extra warmth and softness.
- Super stretch merino fits from newborn to 6 months (and beyond)
- Designed and made in Britain.
- Wicks moisture away from skin for true comfort and warmth, even when wet.
- Streamlined design - wear alone or layer under hoods.
- Superlove packaging is as special as our merino, every item arrives beautifully gift boxed.
- Superlove products are always 100% ethical - read more about our ethics here
Superlove merino baby clothing is designed to last. Merino wool has an amazing natural stretch to it and often your little one can keep wearing their Superlove garment well beyond the age stated on the label.
Take your child's measurements using a tape measure around the crown of the head from just above the ear.
||To fit head circumference
|Newborn to 6 Months+
||37 - 47 cm