This is the most wearable top you will ever own. Designed as a highly wearable luxe basic, the extraordinary stretch and recovery of Merino wool allows this top to change with you through every phase of motherhood. Breastfeeding friendly with accessible and discreet crossover v-neck. Classically stylish, this Merino Wool tunic style ladies top is temperature regulating, breathable and luxuriously soft next to the skin. Made from our signature 240gsm Superwool® - a pure superfine merino wool, double knitted for extra plush softness and extra loft for the highest possible thermal performance. Warm in winter and cool in summer. This is 'The Top' that does it all, all year round (just like you).
- Crossover V-Neck design is discreetly accessible and breastfeeding friendly.
- Heavier weight merino knit drapes well and flatters all shapes and sizes.
- Totally itch-free, silky soft and calming against even the most sensitive skins. Ideal for those suffering from eczema.
- In-built stretch and recovery of Superlove Merino means a perfect fit before, during and after pregnancy, during feeding and beyond.
- Superlove merino is like no other. Double knitted for extra warmth and softness and specifically designed to suit our cool British and Northern European climate. Superlove Merino is luxuriously soft, durable and warm, yet incredibly lightweight.
- Draws any excess moisture away from skin and feels dry for comfort and warmth
- Warm when wet. Merino wool produces a natural burst of heat when moisture is present and the air is cold
- Made in Britain to the highest quality standards.
- Naturally Anti-bacterial and quick drying.
Superlove products are ethically produced from farm to finish - This means happy & free ranging sheep (who are never mulesed), sustainable farming practices and garments that are free of chemical nasties and made (by grown ups) in the United Kingdom in environmentally responsible manufacturing facilities. All our products carry both ZQ and Bluesign accreditation. Read more about our ethics here
Super Easy Care
Superlove merino is the ultimate 'easy care' fabric, needing far less washing than synthetics or cotton. The Natural antibacterial properties of Merino mean smells & spills are gently neutralized and the protective outer layer helps to resist stains settling . When it does need to be laundered, Superlove Merino can be machine washed, dries super-fast and can even be tumble dried. Good quality Merino is incredibly resilient and our garments will keep their colour, softness and shape wash after wash.
Merino wool has excellent natural stretch so is naturally 'fit flexible' with a beautiful flattering drape. These tops are designed to be a softly streamlined fit so if you prefer a more relaxed fit then sizing up into the next bracket is recommended.
|Extra Small(UK size 4-8)
||76 - 80
||59 - 62
||84 - 87
|Small - Medium (UK size 8-12)
||80 - 93
||62 - 75
||87 - 100
|Medium - Large (UK size 12-16)
||90 - 101
||70 - 85
||98 - 110
|Extra Large (UK size 16 - 20)
||102 - 116
||85 - 98
||109 - 124