Created as part of the Superlove Zero Waste project, this classic raglan sleeve kids sweatshirt is made using two layers of supersoft 100% pure 240gsm merino wool. The outer layer is ReMerino™ An innovative 100% Superfine Merino fabric reconstructed from cutting room offcuts - which would otherwise become waste. The hexagonal form creates extra loft and combined with the second Merino layer lining the sweatshirt, creates a super cosy breathable sweatshirt that will become a fast kid favorite.
Zero Waste ReMerino™ Kids Sweatshirts are not only luxuriously soft, warm and breathable, they are fully sustainable and environmentally friendly. Supporting Zero Waste projects like this one contributes greatly towards cleaning up of the clothing and textile industry, reductions in landfill and pollution and creation of local British jobs - hooray!
To achieve a true Zero Waste product, we assemble each sweatshirt to order, so your sweatshirt will ship in approximately 2-3 weeks. Some things are worth the wait and we are sure you will find this is one of them.
- Superlove merino is like no other - luxuriously soft and totally itch-free. Two layers of 240gsm merino make these a super-warm 480gsm, while remaining lightweight and soft for real freedom of movement
- Designed and handmade in Britain
- Raglan shoulder and a relaxed fit for easy year-round wear alone or over our base layers for serious warmth in very cold weather
- No irritating labels or toxic heat transfers. Instead garment info is hand printed into the neck with gentle Oeko-Tex inks
- Wicks moisture away from the skin for comfort and warmth, even when wet.
- Merino wool is naturally antibacterial so stays smelling fresh wear after wear
- Superlove Merino is naturally between UPF 30 and 50+ per layer
- Superlove products are always 100% ethical - read more about our ethics here
- Zero waste design utilises cutting room waste offcuts that would otherwise become landfill, reconstructed into unique hexagonal ReMerino™ fabric
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low
Superlove products are designed to last. Merino wool has excellent natural stretch so often your child can keep wearing their Superlove garment well beyond the age stated on the label. Your child's height gives the best indication of which size to buy.
||90 - 100
||96 - 106
||102 - 112
||108 - 118
||116 - 122