These soft and natural unisex leggings are super-comfortable on their own or layered under outdoor or ski gear, jeans and dresses; and because they are made from 100% pure superfine merino wool, they are soft, breathable, lightweight and very warm. Perfect, whatever the weather.
All Superlove products are ethically produced from farm to finish - This means happy & free ranging sheep (who are never mulesed), sustainable farming practices and garments that are free of chemical nasties and made (by grown ups) in the United Kingdom in environmentally responsible manufacturing facilities. All our products carry both ZQ and Bluesign accreditation
- Flat seam construction gives a streamlined fit and makes these extra comfortable and compatible with all kinds of nappy.
- Draws moisture away from skin for true comfort and warmth, even when wet.
- Superlove merino is like no other - luxuriously soft and totally itch free our substantial 240gsm merino is double knitted to be Superwarm, while remaining incredibly lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Merino wool is naturally antibacterial, hypoallergenic
- Superlove Merino is naturally stain resistant, machine washable and can be tumble dried
- Superlove Merino is naturally rated between UPF 30 and 50+
- Designed and made with love in Britain to the highest quality standards
- Superlove products are always 100% ethical - read more about our ethics here
Superlove base layers are designed to last. Merino is naturally very elastic so often your little one can keep wearing their Superlove garment well beyond the age stated on the label.
Referring to our size guide below will help you determine the best fit.
Your child's height gives the best indication of which size to buy.
|12 - 18 Months
||69 - 89
||10 - 14kg (22lb - 30lb 9oz)
|18 - 24 Months
||76 - 96
||12 - 16kg (26lb - 35lb 3oz)