Supersoft, breathable and comfortable against sensitive skins (and ideal for eczema), these are year round must haves. Made from our signature 240gsm Superwool® these are not just luxe basics, they will help insulate naturally and regulate your little one's delicate body temperature when worn as a cosy base layer. Any moisture from dribbles and spills is gently drawn away from the skin for a dry, warm and comfortable feeling against your baby's skin and merino is naturally antibacterial neutralising any germs. In summer, merino is both highly breathable and temperature regulating, so they're just as perfect worn alone to keep little ones cool & comfortable in the heat. Super stretchy and long in the body, Superlove Merino singlets will last and last, and is sure to become the most worn item in your little one's closet.
- 100% Superfine Merino Wool, double knitted for extra warmth and softness.
- YKK Snaps prevent riding up.
- Totally itch free, silky soft and calming against even the most sensitive skins. Ideal for those suffering from eczema.
- No irritating labels or toxic heat transfers. Instead garment info is gently hand printed into the neck with gentle baby safe Oeko-Tex inks.
- Superlove merino is like no other. Specifically designed to suit our cool British and Northern European climate - it's luxuriously soft, durable and warm yet incredibly lightweight.
- Draws any excess moisture away from skin and feels dry for comfort and warmth
- Warm when wet. Merino wool produces a natural burst of heat when moisture is present and the air is cold
- Made in Britain to the highest quality standards.
- Extra length in the body and made to last.
Superlove products are ethically produced from farm to finish - This means happy & free ranging sheep (who are never mulesed), sustainable farming practices and garments that are free of chemical nasties and made (by grown ups) in the United Kingdom in environmentally responsible manufacturing facilities. All our products carry both ZQ and Bluesign accreditation. Read more about our ethics here
Super Easy Care
Superlove merino is the ultimate 'easy care' fabric, needing far less washing than synthetics or cotton. The Natural antibacterial properties of Merino mean smells & spills are gently neutralized and the protective outer layer helps to resist stains settling . When it does need to be laundered, Superlove Merino can be machine washed, dries super-fast and can even be tumble dried. Good quality Merino is incredibly resilient and our garments will keep their colour, softness and shape wash after wash.
Superlove products are designed to last. Merino wool has excellent natural stretch so often your child can keep wearing their Superlove garment well beyond the age stated on the label. Your child's height gives the best indication of which size to buy.
|Newborn to 3 Months
||48 - 67
||3 - 7 kg (6lb 10oz - 15lb - 6oz)
|3 to 6 Months
||55 - 74
||5 - 9 kg (11lb - 22lb)
|6 to 12 Months
||62 - 82
||7 - 12kg (15lb 6oz - 26lb 6oz)