Superlove Merino Baby Sleeping Bags are Multi Award Winning, natural and luxurious, each generously lined with silky soft double knitted merino for optimal comfort and improved sleep quality. The outer of the sleeping bag is made from 100% Organic Cotton - natural, pure and cloud-soft to snuggle into. Superlove Merino All Season baby sleeping bags can be worn year round without the need for different tog value bags or the use of fillers or padding. Ideal for use in nursery temperatures ranging from 17 to 27°C. For those wanting a seriously cosy option for those extra chilly nights - the Winter Weight version is the warmest merino sleeping bag in the world and suited to temperatures ranging from 12 to 21°C. For more info the Temperature & Tog Guide offers a guide to choosing the right sleeping bag for your little one and layering for year round comfort.
Travel slots ensure a seamless transition between cots, cars and prams, yet the clever pocket design keeps escape-prone little toes safely tucked inside. Popper closures on both shoulders make dressing easy and allow the bag to open out flat.
Superlove Merino Baby Sleeping Bags are designed to fit from birth right up to 24 Months+
Conforms to BS 8510:2009 for safety of baby sleeping bags.
- Made with a super-soft 100% Organic Cotton outer and a substantial 100% Superfine Merino inner lining – the key to the cosy yet breathable micro-climate.
- The merino naturally draws moisture away from the skin for all night comfort.
- Underarm snaps to adjust size for smaller babies for a perfect fit from newborn right through to 24 months+
- Travel slots with snap closures for use in carseats and/or prams
- Full length zip and shoulder poppers on both sides for ease of dressing, night time nappy changes and airing.
- Naturally antibacterial and stain resistant.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried.
- Kind to delicate skin and suitable for babies with skin conditions such as eczema.
- Designed and handmade in Britain to the very highest quality standards.
- Conforms to the British Safety Standard (BS 8510:2009) aimed specifically at ensuring quality and safety of baby sleep bags.
- ZQ, GOTS & Bluesign certified - Your guarantee that Superlove products are the best quality and produced ethically, with the highest animal welfare standards and that our products are free of chemical nasties and made in eco-responsible manufacturing environments.
Merino wool has a superior ability to breathe and naturally regulates both moisture and temperature, creating a cosy micro-climate around your little one and keeping them super snug and comfortable all night, yet without risk of overheating. It is thanks to the incredible natural attributes of merino wool that studies show baby's sleep patterns improve. Babies who sleep in merino have been found to settle more quickly, sleep more deeply and for longer.
Read more about the latest research on Merino wool and sleep here
Superlove Baby sleeping bags are designed to fit from newborn all the way to age 2 which equates to average heights of 52 cm - 91 cm. Note: Newborns do most often want to be swaddled for the first few weeks and months after birth, however, can move into a sleeping bag as soon as they are ready providing they have reached the weight of 3.8kg. Poppers under each arm can be set to closed to reduce the size of the bodice for a safe and secure fit for newborns and smaller babies.