Superlove Merino is mother nature's true superfibre - packed with unparelled natural attributes. Our Merino Is...
• Superwarm 240gsm - Merino designed for the Northern Hemisphere and double knitted for extra softness, loft and insulation
• Thermoregulating & breathable. Insulating in the cold and cooling in the heat
• Cloud soft - Superfine Merino has a fibre diameter of 17.6-18.5 microns making it perfect for 'next to skin' wear. It is luxuriously soft and itch free yet balanced with durability
• Moisture wicking and warm when wet – Merino can absorb a huge 60% of it’s own weight in water without feeling damp
• Soothing for ezcema and sensitive skins, read the studies here
• Naturally antimicrobial and between UPF 30 and 50+
It’s pure, gentle, soft and snuggly...
Organic cotton feels so super-soft because the fibres are left intact and not broken down by the chemicals used in the farming and processing of conventional cotton.
No harmful chemicals or dangerous dyes are used which means
Pure and gentle on your little ones sensitive skin kinder to the planet and safer for all involved in the supply chain - from farmers to the spinners, knitters, dyers, printers and seamsters.
Our cotton is not only GOTS certified, but OEKO-tex certified too.
Wool is a naturally sustainable fibre that, unlike most plant based 'eco' fibres needs minimal processing to turn it into the supersoft garments for your little ones. We source our 100% Traceable wool from ZQ certified regenerative farms in New Zealand. Sheep are naturally free range, never mulesed and experience the highest levels of animal welfare in the world. Find out more about ethical wool or about our solar powered factory in the English Lakes, our Zero waste project, eco packaging and sharing initiatives here
Merino naturally regulates body temperature in balance with the seasons and is super versatile. By day, base-layer it under outerwear in the winter for breathable warmth without the bulk, leaving them free to move and play. Merino gives true next-to-skin cosy comfort that keeps them warm even if they get wet. In summer worn alone it keeps little ones cool & dry and offers natural UPF 50 protection
The magic of Merino is found in its remarkable and unparalelled ability to regulate and balance out body temperature - putting an end to the worries of overheating on the highs or chilly 3am lows.
Even more magical, studies show that little ones sleeping in Merino spend far longer in the deepest phase of sleep, where growth and development occurs. In Merino, you'll notice your little one settles more quickly, sleeps more deeply and for longer.