The older sibling to our multi award winning Merino Baby Sleeping Bags, these natural and luxurious Merino Toddler Sleeping Bags fit from age 2 to 5+ and are designed to follow the changing needs of your little one along the way. The clever evolutive design makes for an ideal transition from a traditional sleeping bag style. The extra-long fold-down cuffs can be adjusted to fold up or down as little ones grow. As we all know, when not sleeping, toddlers love to be on the move, so the addition of foot holes and shaped leg area allow them that precious freedom of movement, ensuring they are safe and cosy both in and out of bed.
These Pure Merino Toddler Sleeping Bags feature two layers of our signature 240gsm Superwool® Designed to be extra warm on the coldest winter nights, yet breathable and cool in the summer, releasing excess heat for a safe and comfortable sleep. Merino wool naturally and powerfully balances body temperature and moisture levels in line with ambient conditions and is proven to improve sleep quality (and quantity!). The Superlove signature double-knit merino is plush, highly substantial and soft as a cloud, ideal for sensitive and eczema prone skins. Superlove merino sleeping bags harness the power of pure merino to work year round in room temperatures ranging from 16 - 27°C, so there is no need for lots of different tog bags or the use of fillers or padding!
See the Temperature Guide for a guide to choosing the right sleeping bag for your little one and layering for year round comfort.
- Made with a double layer of pure 100% Superfine Merino – the key to the cosy yet breathable micro-climate
- Is equivalent to Tog range of 0.7 - 2.4 for use between 16 - 27°C
- Naturally wicks any dampness away from skin for all night comfort
- Foldable extra long merino foot cuffs help adjust length for smaller children, whilst also extending fit right through to 5 years+
- Full length front YKK zip (with cover) for ease of dressing
- Merino is naturally antibacterial, simply air between uses to refresh
- Machine wash as needed and can be tumble dried
- Kind to delicate skin and suitable for children with skin conditions such as eczema
- Designed and made to the highest quality standards in Great Britain
- ZQ & Bluesign certified - Your guarantee that Superlove products are the best quality and produced ethically, with the highest animal welfare standards, free of chemical nasties and made in eco-responsible manufacturing environments.
Merino wool has a superior ability to breathe and naturally regulates both moisture and temperature, creating a cosy micro-climate around your little one and keeping them super snug and comfortable all night, yet without risk of overheating. It is thanks to the incredible natural attributes of merino wool that studies show children's sleep patterns improve. Little ones who sleep in merino have been found to settle more quickly, sleep more deeply and for longer.
Read more about the latest research on Merino wool and sleep here
Sleeping Bag Sizing
These sleeping bags are designed to suit toddlers and children as their mobility increases. At the earlier end of the age range, the fit is loose and bag-like (think of a penguin). As your little one grows the fit will evolve to eventually become like a loose onesie. Within the entire size range, there is always plenty of room for layering underneath.