Supersoft, breathable and comfortable against sensitive skins, these long sleeved merino bodysuits are a year round must have. Made from our signature 240gsm Superwool® these are not just luxe basics, they will give any outfit a serious thermal boost around the core when worn as a cosy base layer. And because merino is both highly breathable and temperature regulating, they are just as perfect worn alone, keeping little ones supercool, dry & comfortable in the warmer months. Super stretchy and long in the body these are designed to last and last, plus are so wearable, your little one won't ever want to take theirs off. Just as well Merino is naturally antibacterial, never gets stinky and only needs washing when it gets really dirty.
- 100% Superfine Merino Wool, double knitted for extra warmth and softness.
- Totally itch free, silky soft and calming against even the most sensitive skins. Ideal for those suffering from eczema.
- No irritating labels or heat transfers. Instead garment info is gently hand printed into the neck with non-toxic Okeo-Tex baby safe inks.
- easy Care Wool - Naturally stain resistant, machine washable, fast to air dry or can be tumbled on low.
- Superlove merino is like no other. Specifically designed to suit our cool British and Northern European climate - it's luxuriously soft, durable and warm yet incredibly lightweight.
- Draws any excess moisture away from skin and feels dry for comfort and warmth
- Warm when wet. Merino wool produces a natural burst of heat when moisture is present and the air is cold
- Made in Britain to the highest quality standards.
- Superlove products are truly ethical - Our commitment to both the ZQ and Bluesign programs mean happy & sustainably farmed sheep and garments free of chemical nasties and produced (always by adults) in fair and environmentally responsible manufacturing environments. Our packaging is either reusable, recycled or biodegradable (or a combination of all those things).
- Extra length in the body and made to last.
Superlove base layers are designed to last. Merino wool has excellent natural stretch so often your little one can keep wearing their Superlove garment well beyond the age stated on the label.
Lengths (including sleeve, torso and leg) are all generous, so referring to our size guide below will help you determine the best fit.
Your child's height gives the best indication of which size to buy.
|12 - 18 Months
||69 - 89
||10 - 14kg (22lb - 30lb 9oz)
|18 - 24 Months
||76 - 96
||12 - 16kg (26lb - 35lb 3oz)