The World's Warmest Merino Toddler Sleeping Bag with Feet!
The older sibling to our multi award-winning Merino Baby Sleeping Bags, these natural and luxurious Merino Toddler Sleeping Bags with feet, fit from 18 months right through to 5 years+ and are designed to follow the changing needs of your little one along the way. The evolutive design makes for an ideal transition from a traditional sleeping bag style. Feet can be drawn up into the sleeping bag if desired and clever fold-over toe covers and extra-long foldable ankle cuffs allow full flexibility to have feet covered or uncovered. As we all know, when not sleeping, toddlers love to be on the move, so the addition of foot holes and shaped leg area allow them that precious freedom of movement, ensuring they are safe and cosy both in and out of bed.
The Superlove Merino Winter-Weight Merino Toddler Sleeping Bag is the warmest & highest performing merino sleeping bag available thanks to the unique 4 layer system, created entirely from 100% natural 'super-fibres'. Featuring the highest merino wool content found in any sleeping bag on the market, the warmest, safest and most breathable micro-climate awaits for your little one to snuggle into during the coldest months of the year. The 100% natural Soy/Cotton blend filling works together with the pure Merino wool lining, extending and enhancing the insulating and temperature regulating abilities of the Merino. Any excess moisture is gently absorbed and released away from the skin, keeping them dry and comfortable. That is why studies show sleeping in merino improves sleep quality and quantity. Most recommended for use in room temperatures ranging from 10 to 20°C.
See the Temperature & TOG Guide for a guide to choosing the right sleeping bag for your little one and layering for year-round comfort.
- Lining: 480gsm Superfine Merino. Super warm, luxuriously soft and high performing. A double layer of Superfine merino creates air pockets to maximise insulation and feels silky smooth next to the skin
- Inner: Pure Soy / Cotton Wadding. Soy, like Merino wool, is a natural 'super-fibre'. Dubbed the 'Vege Cashmere' because of it's extreme softness. Soy is an ethical and sustainable fabric with several natural high-performance qualities such as high breathability, insulation, moisture wicking and anti-bacterial
- Outer: 100% Organic Cotton. As soft as a cloud and GOTS certified, all our Organic Cotton fabrics are printed with baby safe Okeo-Tex inks
- Is equivalent to Tog range of 2.5 - 3.5 for use between 10 - 20°C
- Naturally wicks any dampness away from skin for all night comfort
- Foldable extra long merino foot cuffs help adjust length for smaller children, whilst also extending fit right through to 5 years+
- Fold-over toe covers allow feet to be covered for sleep & uncovered when moving about.
- Full-length front YKK zip (with cover) for ease of dressing
- Merino is naturally antibacterial, simply air between uses to refresh
- Machine washable and air or tumble dry on low. Read more about care here
- Kind to delicate skin and suitable for children with skin conditions such as eczema
- Designed and made to the highest quality standards in Great Britain
- ZQ, GOTS & Bluesign certified - Your guarantee that Superlove products are the best quality and produced ethically, with the highest animal welfare standards, free of chemical nasties and made in eco-responsible manufacturing environments.
- Proprietary Design exclusive to Superlove - EUIPO Registered Design
Merino wool has a superior ability to breathe and naturally regulates both moisture and temperature, creating a cosy micro-climate around your little one and keeping them super snug and comfortable all night, yet without risk of overheating. It is thanks to the incredible natural attributes of merino wool that studies show children's sleep patterns improve. Little ones who sleep in merino have been found to settle more quickly, sleep more deeply and for longer.
Read more about the latest research on Merino wool and sleep here
Sleeping Bag Sizing
These sleeping bags are designed to suit toddlers from around 18 months through to children around 5 or more. The way the sleeping bag fits is designed to evolve as their mobility increases. At the earlier end of the age range, the feel is similar to a traditional sleeping bag and some children may still like to draw their feet up and into the bag when they sleep, others may prefer to keep feet in the cuffs and so cuffs can be folded over to cover toes at night if desired. As children grow, the fit of the sleeping bag changes eventually becoming like a loose onesie style on old children. PJs can be layered underneath at all stages.