Superlove Merino Baby Sleeping Bags are Multi Award Winning, Natural and Luxurious, each generously lined with 240gsm double knitted merino for optimal comfort and thanks to the unique power of merino wool, improved sleep quality all year round. The outer of the sleeping bag is made from 100% Organic Cotton - natural, pure and cloud-soft to snuggle into. Superlove Merino baby sleeping bags can be worn from summer to deepest winter without the need for different tog value bags or the use of fillers or padding. Ideal for use in nursery temperatures ranging from 16 to 27°C.
Travel slots ensure a seamless transition between cots, cars and prams, yet the clever pocket design keeps escape-prone little toes safely tucked inside. Popper closures on both shoulders make dressing easy and allow the bag to open out flat.
Superlove Merino Baby Sleeping Bags are designed to fit from birth right up to 24 Months+
Conforms to BS 8510:2009 for safety of baby sleeping bags.
See the Temperature & TOG Guide for a guide to choosing the right sleeping bag for your little one and layering for year round comfort.
- Made with a super-soft 100% Organic Cotton outer and a substantial 100% Superfine Merino inner lining – the key to the cosy yet breathable micro-climate.
- The merino naturally draws moisture away from the skin for all night comfort.
- Underarm snaps to adjust size for smaller babies for a perfect fit from newborn right through to 24 months+
- Travel slots with snap closures for use in carseats and/or prams
- Full length zip and shoulder poppers on both sides for ease of dressing, night time nappy changes and airing.
- Naturally antibacterial and stain resistant.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried.
- Kind to delicate skin and suitable for babies with skin conditions such as eczema.
- Designed and handmade in Britain to the very highest quality standards.
- Conforms to the British Safety Standard (BS 8510:2009) aimed specifically at ensuring quality and safety of baby sleep bags.
- ZQ, GOTS & Bluesign certified - Your guarantee that Superlove products are the best quality and produced ethically, with the highest animal welfare standards and that our products are free of chemical nasties and made in eco-responsible manufacturing environments.
Merino wool has a superior ability to breathe and naturally regulates both moisture and temperature, creating a cosy micro-climate around your little one and keeping them super snug and comfortable all night, yet without risk of overheating. It is thanks to the incredible natural attributes of merino wool that studies show baby's sleep patterns improve. Babies who sleep in merino have been found to settle more quickly, sleep more deeply and for longer.
Read more about the latest research on Merino wool and sleep here