A little bit pixie and a lot cute. This reversible hat is made with two layers of our signature 240gsm double-knitted superfine merino wool - so it is extra warm and shaped to keep drafts away from little ears, with soft ties to keep it snugly in place. Our merino hat is practical, super-comfortable and loved by even the most hat-resistant children. Merino is naturally breathable so any excess heat or moisture can be released, making it it ideal for little adventurers to wear all day long without overheating. It's also naturally stain resistant, antibacterial, hypoallergenic and UPF50+ and reversible, so you've got two hats rolled into one.
Superlove products are ethically produced from farm to finish - This means happy & free ranging sheep (who are never mulesed), sustainable farming practices and garments that are free of chemical nasties and made (by grown ups) in the United Kingdom in environmentally responsible manufacturing facilities. All our products carry both ZQ and Bluesign accreditation
- 100% Superfine Merino Wool, double knitted for extra warmth and softness.
- Designed and Made in Britain.
- Reversible design, available in six beautiful, practical colours.
- OSFA - Super stretch merino fits kids from age 6 months and will fit most children until around age 5..
- The double layer of our signature superwarm merino is ideal for cold weather wear, with ear flaps to keep little ears snug.
- Streamlined design makes this hat perfect on its own - or layered under rain & snow gear, bike helmets and hoods.
- Naturally stain resistant, machine washable & can be tumble dried.
- Superlove products are always 100% ethical - read more about our ethics here
Take your child's measurements using a tape measure around the crown of the head from just above the ear.
||To fit head circumference
||46 - 53 cm