These super soft bibs are naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent, ideal for keeping little necks and chests warm, dry and comfortable all day. Made from a double layer of 100% Organic Cotton and lined with 100% Superfine Merino wool. Merino naturally absorbs any excess moisture, wicking it away from the skin. Merino wool also has a unique ability to regulate temperature, keeping little ones warm in winter and cool in summer. Merino wool is truly unique in that it will even naturally generate a small amount of extra heat in cold wet conditions.
Superlove products are ethically produced from farm to finish - This means happy & free ranging sheep (who are never mulesed), organically grown and fair traded cotton, sustainable farming practices and garments that are free of chemical nasties and made (by grown ups) in the United Kingdom in environmentally responsible manufacturing facilities. These bibs carry ZQ, Bluesign and GOTS (organic) certification
- Double layer of Organic Cotton and our signature superwarm 240gsm merino - double knitted for extra warmth and softness around the neck and chest area.
- Merino is naturally antibacterial, neutralizing germs and bacteria gently and effectively.
- Superlove merino is like no other. Specifically designed to suit our colder climate, it's incredibly warm and durable - yet so light and soft against the skin.
- The Merino lining is highly absorbent, drawing any moisture away from skin for a dry comfortable next to skin feel.
- Merino is warm when wet - the powerful thermal properties of merino wool buffer against temperature extremes and will even naturally generate a small amount of heat in cold, wet conditions. Ideal for keeping little chests warm in winter.
- Naturally stain resistant, machine washable & can be tumble dried.
- We use only YKK snap fastenings of the highest quality and safety standards
- Super soft and totally itch free, suitable for even sensitive skin and Ezcema
- Merino wool is a 100% pure, natural & sustainable resource - so we make sure what we do with it is always 100% ethical too. Read more about our production ethics here
||To fit neck circumference