Play outside all day long, or snuggle up indoors - these 100% Superfine Merino kids tops will keep them cosy from head to toe. Superfine Merino is incredibly smooth and soft against skin and is engineered by nature to balance your child's body temperature in tune with their environment. There's no need to take them off at the end of the day, Superlove Merino base layers make perfect pyjamas, creating a breathable cosy microclimate around little ones to help them get the best night's sleep. Merino wool is a powerful natural insulator and combined with an amazing ability to draw moisture away from skin, offers a kind of warmth and comfort that synthetics can't come close to. In fact, Merino wool fibres actively produce a small amount of heat in cold, wet conditions. We can't make kids stay dry but we can keep them happy and warm, whatever the weather!
It doesn't hurt that Merino is also naturally stain resistant, antibacterial, hypoallergenic and UPF50+. You can machine wash & tumble dry Superlove merino as often as you like and it won't shrink or fade. It'll just keep getting softer.
- Superlove merino is like no other - luxuriously soft and totally itch-free, our substantial 240gsm merino is double knitted and super-warm while remaining lightweight for real freedom of movement
- Designed and made in Britain.
- Integral thumb holes for fcosy hands & give continuous wrist coverage when worn with gloves (and kids love them!)
No irritating labels or toxic heat transfers. Instead garment info is hand printed into the neck with gentle skin safe Oeko-Tex inks.
- Super-stretchy fabric and raglan sleeves combined with flat seam construction give a streamlined fit under clothing.
- Wicks moisture away from skin for comfort and warmth, even when wet.
- Superlove Merino is naturally between UPF 30 and 50+
- Superlove products are always 100% ethical - read more about our ethics here
Superlove products are designed to last. Merino wool has excellent natural stretch so often your child can keep wearing their Superlove garment well beyond the age stated on the label. Your child's height gives the best indication of which size to buy.
||90 - 100
||96 - 106
||102 - 112
||108 - 118
||116 - 122