Set Includes: Kids Merino Thermal Base Layer Top & Kids Merino Thermal Base Layer Legging
From the ski slopes to the back garden, whatever they're doing, these 100% Superfine Merino Kids Base Layers will keep them cosy from head to toe! Superfine Merino Wool is ultra smooth and soft against skin and engineered by nature to balance your child's body temperature in tune with their environment. Merino is a powerful natural insulator and will draw moisture away from skin for the kind of warmth and comfort that synthetics can't come close to. In fact, merino wool fibres actively produce a small amount of heat in cold, wet conditions. We can't make kids stay dry but we can keep them happy and warm, whatever the weather!
At the end of the day there's no need to take them off - Superlove base layers make perfect pyjamas, creating a breathable cosy microclimate around little ones for the best night's sleep.
Superlove products are ethically produced from farm to finish - This means happy & free ranging sheep (who are never mulesed), sustainable farming practices and garments that are free of chemical nasties and made (by grown-ups) in the United Kingdom in environmentally responsible manufacturing facilities. All our products carry both ZQ and Bluesign accreditation
- Superlove Merino is naturally stain resistant, antibacterial, hypoallergenic and UPF50+. You can machine wash & tumble dry Superlove merino as often as you like and it won't shrink or fade. It'll just keep getting softer.
- Superlove merino is like no other - luxuriously soft and totally itch free our substantial 240gsm merino is double knitted and Superwarm while remaining incredibly lightweight for real freedom of movement
- Perfect comfort next to skin - we use only the best Superfine merino so it is silky soft and totally itch free.
- Designed and made in Britain.
- Integral thumb holes keep hands cosy and give continuous wrist coverage when worn with gloves (and kids love them!)
- Merino wool wicks moisture away from skin for true comfort and warmth, even when wet.
- Naturally super-stretchy fabric combined with flat seam construction for a streamlined fit under clothing.
- Wicks moisture away from skin for true comfort and warmth, even when wet.
- Machine washable and line dries quickly - or can be tumble dried.
No itchy neck labels or toxic heat transfers. Instead, we hand print size & care info into necklines with safe, gentle Oeko-tex inks.
- Naturally antibacterial (stink-free) and stain resistant.
- Superlove Merino is naturally rated between UPF 30 and 50+
- Superlove products are always 100% ethical - read more about our ethics here
Superlove products are designed to last. Merino wool has excellent natural stretch so often your child can keep wearing their Superlove garment well beyond the age stated on the label. Your child's height gives the best indication of which size to buy.
||90 - 100
||96 - 106
||102 - 112
||108 - 118
||116 - 122