These supersoft and luxurious pure superfine merino toddler leggings are made in Britain from our signature SuperwoolⓇ. Soft beyond compare, double knitted to keep your little one cosy through the coldest winter, yet lightweight and breathable so they can be worn all year round, day and night. Superlove merino toddler leggings feature a clever convertible cuff so they adapt to suit both play-time and sleep-time, warmer days or cooler. Relaxed fit style with soft drawstring waist for the perfect fit on all shapes and sizes and over any style of nappy. These versatile leggings are equally ideal worn alone, layered or as super snuggly (and sleep enhancing!) pajamas.
For baby sizes click here
- 100% Superfine Merino Wool, double knitted for extra warmth and softness.
- Unique built in toe cosy: Let little toes wriggle free during play, then just fold over to create a warm & comfy alternative to socks at bedtime!
- Soft fit waistband for perfect comfort around sensitive tummies
- Flat seam construction gives a streamlined fit and makes these extra comfortable (great with all kinds of nappy too!).
- Naturally stain resistant and fully machine washable.
- Superlove merino is like no other. Specifically designed to suit the cooler British and Northern European climate - it's luxuriously soft, durable and warm yet incredibly lightweight.
- Wicks moisture away from skin for true comfort and warmth, even when wet.
- Superlove products are 100% ethical - This means sustainably farmed ‘happy’ sheep farmed under the ZQ program and garments that are produced in fair and eco responsible manufacturing environments and Bluesign certified free of chemical nasties.
- Who wants oceans full of plastics? Not us, so our packaging is all 100% bio-degradeable.
Merino is naturally super-stretchy so your child's height gives the best indication of which size to buy.
|12 - 18 Months
||69 - 89
||10 - 14kg (22lb - 30lb 9oz)
|18 - 24 Months
||76 - 96
||12 - 16kg (26lb - 35lb 3oz)