The older sibling to our multi award-winning Merino Baby Sleeping Bags, these natural and luxurious Merino Toddler Sleeping Bags with feet are designed to follow the changing needs of your little one as they learn to stand, toddle, walk and run. The evolutive design makes for an ideal transition from a traditional sleeping bag style and features 3 adjustable height settings for the perfect fit as they grow, or release fully to allow room for feet to come up inside the bag at night if desired. When not actually sleeping, toddlers love to be on the move, so the addition of foot holes and shaped leg area allow them that balance between cosy bedtime comfort and precious freedom of movement, ensuring they are safe and warm no matter what they are doing. Choose from 2 super long-lasting sizes
Each Toddler Sleeping Bag is generously lined with silky soft double knitted merino for optimal comfort and improved sleep quality. The outer of the sleeping bag is made from 100% Organic Cotton - natural, pure and cloud-soft to snuggle into. Superlove Merino All Season sleeping bags can be worn year-round without the need for different tog value bags or the use of fillers or padding. Ideal for use in nursery temperatures ranging from 16 to 27°C. Or for those wanting an option for those extra chilly nights, choose the Winter Weight option - the warmest merino sleeping bag in the world and suitable for 12 to 21°C . For more info the Temperature & Tog Guide offers a guide to choosing the right sleeping bag for your little one and layering for year round comfort.
- Made with a super-soft 100% Organic Cotton outer and a substantial 100% Superfine Merino inner lining – the key to the cosy yet breathable micro-climate
- The merino naturally draws moisture away from the skin for all night comfort
- Foldable extra long merino ankle cuffs help adjust the length for smaller children, whilst also extending fit and lifetime of the bag
- Clever adjustable 3 point popper setting inside the bag gives you control over the fit and when fully released allows feet to come up inside the bag at night if desired
- YKK eco zip (made from 100% recycled bottles) with full length cover for ease of dressing and total next-to-skin comfort
- Naturally antibacterial and stain resistant.
- Easy Care & fully machine washable
- Kind to delicate skin and suitable for babies with skin conditions such as eczema.
- Designed and handmade in Britain to the very highest quality standards
- ZQ, GOTS & Bluesign certified - Your guarantee that Superlove products are the best quality and produced ethically, with the highest animal welfare standards and that our products are free of chemical nasties and made in eco-responsible manufacturing environments
- EUIPO Registered Design Patent
Merino wool has a superior ability to breathe and naturally regulates both moisture and temperature, creating a cosy micro-climate around your little one and keeping them super snug and comfortable all night, yet without risk of overheating. It is thanks to the incredible natural attributes of merino wool that studies show baby's sleep patterns improve. Babies who sleep in merino have been found to settle more quickly, sleep more deeply and for longer.
Read more about the latest research on Merino wool and sleep here
The Temperature & Tog Guide offers a guide to choosing the right sleeping bag for your little one and layering for year round comfort.
The way the sleeping bag fits is designed to evolve as height and mobility increase. At the earlier end of the age range, the feel is loose, penguin-like and more similar to a traditional sleeping bag. The extra-long cuffs can be folded over or left long to adjust fit as needed. As children grow, the fit of the sleeping bag evolves - eventually becoming like a loose onesie style on children at the uppermost end of the age range. PJs can be layered underneath at all stages.
Inside the sleeping bags there is a clever 3-point snap adjustment system. Allowing you to set the height of the bag according to your child's height and adjust it as needed when they grow. When the snaps are no longer needed (or at night if you want to let them pull their feet right in) you can close off the fastener to conceal it for total comfort.
Your child's height is the best indicator of fit, however and age range is given for reference too (based on the average or 50th centile)
|| 76 to 95 cm
||92 to 110 cm
||9 months to 2.5 Years
||2 years to 5 years+