The Superlove Merino Winter weight merino sleeping bag is the warmest & highest performing merino sleeping bag available thanks to the unique 4 layer system, created entirely from 100% natural 'super-fibres’.
Featuring the most merino wool content of any sleeping bag on the market, this luxuriously soft winter-weight version of our multi-award winning merino sleeping bags provides the warmest, safest and most breathable micro-climate for your baby. Suitable for nurseries where temperatures may range from 10 – 20 degrees, these are the ideal choice for those nights when the temperatures really drop. The merino wool lining naturally insulates and regulates both body temperature and moisture levels – keeping your baby warm in the coldest of temperature dips yet adjusting to help them stay cool and comfortable when it warms. The 100% natural Soy/Cotton blend filling works together with the Merino lining, extending and enhancing the insulating and temperature regulating abilities of the Merino. Any excess moisture is gently absorbed and released away from baby's skin keeping them dry and comfortable. That is why studies show sleeping in merino improves sleep quality and quantity. Read more about the latest research on Merino wool and sleep here
For advice on layering and choosing the right sleeping bag for your little one see our Temperature Guide
- Lining: 480gsm Superfine Merino. Super warm, luxuriously soft and high performing. A double layer of Superfine merino creates air pockets to maximise insulation and feels silky smooth next to the skin
- Inner: Pure Soy / Cotton Wadding. Soy, like Merino wool, is a natural 'super-fibre'. Dubbed the 'Vege Cashmere' because of it's extreme softness. Soy is an ethical and sustainable fabric with several natural high-performance qualities such as high breathability, insulation, moisture wicking and anti-bacterial
- Outer: 100% Organic Cotton. As soft as a cloud and GOTS certified, all our Organic cotton fabrics are printed with baby safe Okeo-Tex inks too
- Tog Equivalent Range: 2.5-3.5 designed to suit nurseries from 10 - 20°C.
- Comes beautifully packaged in a pure cotton drawstring travel bag
- Underarm snaps to adjust size for smaller babies for a perfect fit from newborn right through to 24 months+
- Integral travel slots for use in car-seats and/or prams
- Full-length zip and shoulder poppers on both sides for ease of dressing and can open out flat, night time nappy changes and airing
- Naturally antibacterial and stain resistant
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried
- Kind to delicate skin and especially beneficial for babies with skin conditions such as eczema
- Designed and handmade in Britain to stringent quality standards
- Conforms to the British Safety Standard (BS 8510:2009) aimed specifically at ensuring quality and safety of baby sleep bags
- Certified (ZQ, Bluesign, GOTS and Oeko-Tex). We make full use of several global certification programs - Your guarantee that Superlove products are of the best quality and produced ethically, with the highest animal welfare standards as well as being free of chemical nasties and made in eco-responsible manufacturing environments. Read more here
Merino wool has a superior ability to breathe and naturally regulates both moisture and temperature, creating a cosy micro-climate around your little one and keeping them super snug and comfortable all night, yet without risk of overheating. It is thanks to the incredible natural attributes of merino wool that studies show baby's sleep patterns improve. Babies who sleep in merino have been found to settle more quickly, sleep more deeply and for longer.
Read more about the latest research on Merino wool and sleep here